Pay and Schedule
- $50,000-70,000 a year dependent on commissions
- Guaranteed $2,500 a month plus commissions
- Flexible days, evening, weekends, and holidays
HOM Furniture offers its Full-Time employees a competitive benefits package.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and/or Dental Coverage
- 401(k) Employee Contribution Plan
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Employee discount
- Career advancement opportunities and training
- The Sales Consultant must always be customer focused. This will be accomplished by:
- Following HOM Furniture's proven sales method.
- Listening and adhering to a client's needs in terms of style, price, timeline, and other factors.
- Maintaining high accuracy with writing invoices, special orders, and customer follow up.
- Ensuring an exceptional experience to all who work with you.
- The sales and design process doesn't end once the order is placed. It is necessary that a Sales Consultant keep their client informed with any changes that may happen in the design, manufacturing, or delivery process.
- The Sales Consultant is responsible for staying informed on all new and existing product lines to provide the most up to date and accurate information for their clients.
- Helping with dusting and vacuuming may be necessary to assist in the maintenance of the appearance of the sales floor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Must be working towards or have a high school diploma or GED.
Experience: One to three years related experience preferred.
Physical Demands: Moderate physical demands required. Sales/Design Consultants are required to stand for prolonged periods of time and will occasionally have to lift up to 25 pounds.
Other: Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
*Reasonable accommodation will be made for those who require it.
HOM Furniture is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at HOM Furniture are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, creed, public assistance status, disability, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic or classification protected by federal, state or local law.