To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional qualifications include:
- Must demonstrate proficiency in computer technology related to the position (including the ability to use the Internet, Microsoft Office Products, Digital Camera, etc.).
- 1+ years of professional sales experience (luxury or design/home furnishing industry preferred).
- Outstanding customer service skills, professional presentation, and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated room planning and design skills (manual and computerized).
- Project management, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow leadership instruction and work effectively with others.
- Maintain confidentiality in regard to customer and company information.
- Must be able to meet a flexible work schedule including working on evenings and weekends.
- Models Gabberts image and culture through a positive attitude, appearance, and respect for company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to distinguish and differentiate visible elements of design such as color, patterns, etc.